What will the course cover?
This course is designed for engineers and designers who will use the SmartPlant P&ID software to generate intelligent P&IDs. Learn how to use the SmartPlant P&ID application to optimize the creation of P&IDs.
What are the major topics covered?
- Placing equipment, piping, and instruments
- Placing labels
- Placing assemblies
- Organizing your Catalog Explorer
- Using Filters to optimize your work
- Using the Stockpile
- Using the Properties Grid
- Manipulating graphics
- Working with the Engineering Data Editor
- Checking design and data consistency
- Printing drawings
- Generating reports
- Using piping specifications
Who should attend?
For engineers and designers interested in creating P&ID drawings.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
Familiarity with P&ID design
How long is the course?
This is a 4 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad