TSPL1001 – SmartPlant P&ID Setup and Customization
What will the course cover?
This course is the foundation for those who will administer and customize the application to meet specific work processes and standards. You will learn how to set up a Site and Plant Structure with SmartPlant Engineering Manager and the details of SmartPlant P&ID reference data management and customization.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant Engineering Manager and SmartPlant P&ID Overview
- Creating a Plant Breakdown Structure (PBS) hierarchy
- Creating a SmartPlant P&ID Plant
- User Access
- Data Dictionary Manager
- Options Manager
- Rule Manager
- Catalog Manager
- Filter Manager
- Format Manager
- Line Style Editor
- Importing external data
- Creating symbols and labels
- Creating reports
Who should attend?
For people interested in creating and maintaining reference data, configuration and generation of Piping and Instrument Diagram deliverables.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- A basic understanding of Windows, MS Excel, and relational database concepts is required
- Familiarity with P&ID design is helpful
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad