TSPE4510 – SPF 2014 R1 Advanced Authoring and Administration
What will the course cover?
The SPF 2014R1 Advanced Authoring and Administration course is the second in the Process, Power, and Marine series of classes designed to introduce an administrator and a data model to the SmartPlant 2014 data dictionary and structure, utilizing product version 2014R1 (05.01.00.0018). Topics covered in this course provide an introduction and understanding of meta-schema and schema concepts, an overview of the SmartPlant Schema definition, and a working knowledge of the Schema Editor. The course illustrates the steps necessary to configure objects within SPF to alter the Out-Of-The-Box functionality. This course also focuses on configuring classified objects, generating and modifying data forms, and configuring methods, menus and toolbars.
What are the major topics covered? [Table of Contents]
- Review of the SmartPlant Foundation Data Model
- Introduction to the Schema Editor
- Loading schema modeling data using the Schema Import Wizard
- Schema Overview and Modeling
- Methods, API’s, and Conditions
- Configuration of Object Access in the Desktop Client
- Data Loading and Export
- ENS Configuration
- List Edit Configuration
- Datasheet Configuration, Modeling, and Mapping
- Data Lists (Excel Import)
- Custom Plant Breakdown Structure
Who should attend?
For those performing an SPF setup and configuration.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
SPF Basic Authoring and Administration - TSPE4500
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad