TSMP3002 – SmartPlant 3D Equipment & Piping Reference Data
What will the course cover?
This course is for Application Specialists involved in the configuration of reference data for Equipment and Piping modeling. This course concentrates on the most common workflows, such as adding a new component to the piping specification, adding new catalog equipment, creating a piping specification, and modifying the delivered catalog data. These workflows are presented in lecture/lab format providing insights into the reference data structure along the way.
What are the major topics covered?
- Catalog & Specification Databases
- Bulkload Utility
- General Format of Bulkload Files
- Adding New Equipment to the Catalog
- Creating a New Piping Materials Class
- Adding a New Piping Component to a Specification
- Adding a New Part to the Catalog
- Piping Specification Rules
Who should attend?
For people interested in creating and maintaining reference data such as piping specifications, equipments for a particular discipline(s), configuration and generation of deliverables.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- SmartPlant 3D Piping & Equipment Modeling class (TSMP1001)
- Familiarity with Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad