TSMP2001 – SmartPlant 3D Drawing Configuration
What will the course cover?
This course is for application specialists involved in the configuration and generation of orthographic drawings from the SmartPlant 3D model. The course starts with workflows for generating drawings and editing drawings, followed by various configuration and customisation techniques.
What are the major topics covered?
- Drawing console
- Creating & updating drawings
- Drawing editor
- Smart labels
- Drawing templates
- Bulkload utility
- Drawing types (snapshot, volume & drawings by query)
Who should attend?
Piping engineers/drafting personnel/piping group leaders. Those responsible for setting and defining company drawing standards
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- One of the SmartPlant 3D modelling classes (TSMP1001)
- Familiarity with Windows user interface
- Knowledge of 3D plant design CAD concepts
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad