TSMP1001 – SmartPlant 3D Piping & Equipment Modeling
What will the course cover?
This course is for Piping Designers who will create piping models and other users who will create related reference data. The course features an introduction to the graphics environment, equipment modeling, followed by routing techniques for piping modeling and generation of isometric drawings.
What are the major topics covered?
- Overview of Common Graphics Environment
- Defining a Working Set
- SmartStep Commands and User Options
- Interactive Interference Checking
- Equipment Modeling
- 3D Routing System
- General Routing Techniques
- Hangers & Supports
- Change Management
- P&ID Integration
- Isometric Drawing Generation
Who should attend?
For people interested in creating 3D models for Piping and equipment disciplines.
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
- Knowledge of Industrial Piping Design
- Familiarity with Windows User Interface
- Knowledge of 3D Plant Design CAD Concepts
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad