TELE1002 – Advanced SmartPlant Electrical
What will the course cover?
This course is designed to train advanced and administration users of SmartPlant Electrical. This is an instructional course with an emphasis on giving the user a full overview of advanced and administration features and functionalities of SmartPlant Electrical. Upon completion, the students will be able to apply these features and functions to their daily electrical administration needs.
What are the major topics covered?
- SmartPlant Engineering Manager (SPEM)
- SPEM Data Dictionary Manager
- SPEM Format Manager
- SPEM Filter Manager
- SPEM Catalog Manager
- SmartPlant Electrical (SPEL) Rule Manager
- SPEL Option Manager
- Single Line Diagram (SLD) and schematic templates customization
- Cable Block Diagram customization
- Wiring Diagram customization
- Microsoft Excel reports customization, registration and revision management
- Copy existing data from other plants using Ref Electrical Engineer option
- SLD and schematics revision management and comparison
- Integration with SmartPlant Instrumentation (overview)
- Interfacing with ETAP (overview)
- Import Manager
What are the prerequisites for attending this course?
Successful completion of SmartPlant Electrical Basic User (TELE1001)
How long is the course?
This is a 5 day course held at Hexagon Capability Center India, Hyderabad