Project Lead - QA
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 6-8 Years
- As a Quality Lead, you need to understand the project / product requirements (primarily related to SKANSKA customer work processes) come up with test plan to deliver the solutions to our partnered customers.
- Understand the end user requirements from requirements and user stories from the sprint backlog. Work with Business Development Team / Business Analyst, create / update test scripts as per requirements.
- Need to work with global teams, participate in the scrum team meetings (WebEx / skype etc.).
- Execute test scripts as per test plan / sprint plan and record observations
- Identify and add / update nonfunctional test scripts to meet the end user requirements
- Execute nonfunctional scripts as per test plan / sprint plan and record observations
- Record and report observations to global teams and stakeholders time to time
- Participate in sprint reviews and demonstrate the solutions to stakeholders
- Experience testing a 3D Model based application, should have good understanding of computer graphics, 3D model display / rendering and navigation commands.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong leadership skills in project management and software delivery experience.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.