Senior Software Analyst - Ecosys
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 3 - 5 Years
- The Software Technical Support Analyst provides problem solving analysis and technical support for the EcoSys software application and/or related data issues with an emphasis on system performance issues in a multi-tiered enterprise software environment.
- Supports specific internal/external customers on all aspects of user reported technical/data problems or questions involving EcoSys and EcoSys-related software.
- Deals directly with internal and external customers to ascertain problems and assist in resolving them while striving to build and maintain strong customer relations and partnerships.
- Troubleshoots problems and contacts other teams (e.g. Development,
- Application Performance Architecture, Quality Assurance) as necessary for consultations.
- Demonstrates proficiency using appropriate tools and platforms. The Analyst must be self-motivated and able to work in an exciting fast paced environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Independently troubleshoot, test and coordinate resolving reported software and/or data issues while consistently providing status to internal and external customers on a timely basis with limited supervision
- Is primary lead for performance-based issues and utilizes formal checklists for review and analysis. Work closely with Application Performance Architecture team to design concise and accurate solutions
- Consistently log, update and maintain assigned issue statuses in web-based incident tracking tool
- Verifies and documents system defects
- Create, maintain and store internal documentation related to support process and procedures
- Continuously expand knowledge on products and solutions offered by EcoSys and stay current on new developments within the related industry
- Be a liaison for internal and external customers to other internal departments, e.g. Development, Application Performance Architecture, Quality Assurance etc.
- Provide training/presentations on applications both internally and externally
- Identify trends and recommend operational solutions to provide better customer support
- Contribute to and/or lead individual and team projects as proposed by department leadership