Division : PP&M
Qualification : BFA/MFA/Bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts.
Relevant Work Experience : 2-5 Years
- As a full time Visual Designer, you will delight stakeholders/users with design concepts that inspire and excite them. You’ll rely on Intergraph’s design guidelines to produce high-quality visuals from concept to execution across many platforms. You will collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the designs and create innovative, great-looking icons and UI styling that people love to use.
- The job will involve leading technical discussions, planning and execution of jobs within a scrum framework and working with distributed teams. Should have good exposure to UI/UX disciplines and methodologies.
- Must have up-to-date knowledge about current trends and best practices in the domain of UI/UX development and engineering.
- Ability to interact, communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and prepare rough drafts and present your ideas/designs effectively.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects. Able to work to defined deadlines.
- Conceptualization, visualization, sketching and drawing skills using traditional media, as well as digital tools such as the Adobe suite.
- Good understanding of online graphics and their application in diverse contexts.
- Good understanding of the production processes of such graphics, in particular, for application development, web design and so on.
- Proven experience in iconography and screen graphics.
- Should have good understanding of the role of graphics in web design and animation.