Software Consultant - Surveying Specialist
Division : Hexagon Geosystems
Qualification : B.Tech in Civil or equivalent. M.Tech in Surveying, Geomatics or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience : 5-8 Years
- Define workflows to test features of the Surveying software, Leica Infinity.
- Black box testing, that includes, data collection, analysis, reports, workflow, data path.
- Provide test-engineers with test cases to automate testing and verify results
- Verify new builds & bug fixes
- Generate and analyze test reports.
- Collect data (TPS, GPS, Level, Scanning + future sensors) in the field for demo projects, training, testing and to verify workflow & data path
- Help to create material for product training, documentation & Help
- Work with a global team in a SCRUM environment
- Future: Write specifications & use cases to further improve & enhance Leica Infinity
- Future: (Help to) conduct Infinity product training for local market in India (in close cooperation with Leica Geosystems India)
- Additional role(s) possible depending on skills and capabilities
- Hands on experience in Surveying in a professional environment, using sensors from Leica and / or Trimble, and / or Topcon, is a must.
- Experience in Surveying back office applications, is a must.
- Knowledge of GNSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of GIS is a plus.
- Knowledge of BIM + related SW is a plus
- Knowledge of Image processing (point clouds from images, UAV data) + related SW tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Roading, Tunnel, Rail work- & dataflow + related SW packages is a plus