Senior Software Consultant-.Net Web Development Architect
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B Tech / M Tech - CSE
Relevant Work Experience : 8-12 years
- SmartPlant® Cloud is Intergraph®'s latest engineering ecosystem - a single, unified, and secure computer environment which can contain multiple projects and user communities. SmartPlant Cloud is a tailored computing environment allowing access to customer's extensive project data at any time on any device from any place around the world. SmartPlant Cloud brings the suite of SmartPlant Enterprise, third party solutions, and in-house applications all within reach. SmartPlant Cloud offers a number of benefits for both owner operators and EPC's, focusing on efficiency in capital projects design, execution, and plant operation and maintenance, which gives you a competitive advantage.
- This opening is for a Microsoft .NET Web Developer to join a cutting edge development team. You will work with a team of developers and help build a state-of-the-art web portals. We are looking for an experienced developer with a solid track record of shipping scalable, high-quality, enterprise-grade Web applications and services.
- Hands on experience creating scalable medium-to-large scale Web Applications.
- Strong hands on experience with .NET programming (C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, Unity etc.).
- Sound expertise in defining technical architecture, design and development using Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Sound knowledge of Design Patterns and Software Architecture Patterns.
- Sound knowledge of SQL Server relational database concepts, SQL queries, stored procedures etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Exposure to Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
Soft skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in Surveying back office applications, is a must.
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced milestone driven environment.
- Excellent People Skills - Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non- technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.