Senior Software Analyst - PowerShell DSC Azure Automation
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 3 - 8 Years
- This opening is for an Automation Developer. The Automation Developer is an integral member of the SmartPlant Cloud Automation team and key to ensuring on time and quality project delivery. Supporting the other team members and management, the individual will work on a variety of projects including setup, configuration and testing of automation framework components, PowerShell module scripting, Workflow analysis and design, Workflow Scripting as well as assisting in Research and Development efforts during Proof of Concept phases designed to enhance the Automation framework.
- Hands on experience creating PowerShell Modules and Azure Automation Runbooks in accordance with best practices.
- Knowledge of automation and configuration management technologies (e.g. Azure Automation, DSC, Chef, Puppet).
- Knowledge of application packaging technologies (e.g. Chocolatey, NuGet).
- Knowledge of Hybrid and Public Cloud infrastructure and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced milestone driven environment.
- Excellent People Skills - Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non- technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.