Senior Software Analyst - 1459
Division : PP&M
Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech - CSE / Mechanical
Relevant Work Experience : 2 - 4 Years
- Hexagon Process, Power and Marine is seeking a highly skilled software developer who will join a team developing software for interactively reviewing large, complex 3D models for in-depth analysis of process/power plants and marine structures.
- Excellent programming skills in object-oriented design and implementation C++
- Hands on experience in Implementing the Geometric concepts
- Knowledge on COM Programming
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience with 3D CAD product development
- Should be a good team player with good communication skills.
- Work as a member of an agile development team comprising software developers, certification and quality assurance, and technical writers to develop the product. Should be a good team player with good communication skills.