Senior Manager/ Principal Consultant- Embedded Firmware
Division : NoVAtel
Qualification : BE/B.Tech,M.Tech
Relevant Work Experience : 10-14 Years
- Lead a dedicated team of software professionals through the entire development process - Agile.
- Possess ability to lead a team of size 10-12 engineers on software development and development testing areas.
- Ability to engage employees effectively, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen, ability to perform performance reviews and ability to groom talent in the team.
- Work closely with the global teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood.
- Discuss and understand the development approach with the Design Manager.
- Work out the detailed development plan with the Project Manager - Calgary.
- Assist the team in breaking down larger tasks as required.
- Allocate and manage local resources to effectively execute the plan.
- Ensure the various processes involved in the product development life cycle are followed.
- Tracking the progress of development related activities.
- Devise, implement and communicate corrective measures to ensure that the project is kept on track as per the committed timeline.
- Provide regular and timely status reports and updates.
- Hire the right kind of resources with the right skill sets needed to keep the growth sustained.
- Responsible for ensuring all good work practices and processes needed are established to sustain the development process and ensure quality deliverables.
- Perform performance appraisal and evaluation in collaboration with Senior Manager – India Firmware, Calgary.
- Infrastructure planning required to sustain and grow the development activities.
- Planning for training and related knowledge management activities necessary to keep the resources in line with the work plan.
- Management skills, Firmware Development experienced,Communication, management, inter personal. Presentation skills.GNSS, Effective people management, Software/Firmware Development process.